Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just a blorb, that's a blog blurb.

OK, So as long as we are learning a bit about me and catching up, I thought I would fill the readers in on my unique writing style. We (the wife and I) tend to use a vocabulary all our own and it often involves made up or miss-spelled words, such a intra-web, Geerage, and blorb. So if if sounds weird or is misspelled, it is probably a Leonardism. Think of it as calculated fo-net-ic spelling.

I feel that this form of speak stems from the fact that we are currently residing in the Ge-toe, that is ghetto for those not accustomed yet. It often has us saying and spellin' words in our own way.

A quote for my wife,

"What's a matta Tommy, aint yo house got no inside?"

Have fun reading, and when in doubt, sound it out!

2 comments:

  1. It's funny because it's true!

    I didn't know we'd given our way 'o speakin' a name, though. Leonardism, huh? Ok, I'll have to work that into general conversation and let you know how I feel about it.

    Let's consider this a trial period...

    P.S. You are a funny, funny man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL-- looks like you are coming along good.. I like to make up my own words to.. They always make sense in my head.

    ReplyDelete