Monday, August 24, 2009

Ok, So it's not really a one kicker, but it is close and all it needs is to be dialed in.

A little work, button buttoning, and bolt bolting and now it is a running and driving bike. Completely legal and on the road.


So this is technically the third ride. The first one turned out crappy because I was cut off in the middle of the street and I had to pull it over to the side so as not to be kilt. And we were having camera technical difficulties on the second try, so as they say 3rd time's the charm, and by the third ride the bike was behaving a little better.

ENJOY !!



So, this is technically the first ride.

3 comments:

  1. awesome work dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rusty, do you still have the body work from the xs650 you got from Gary? Shh...but I put that thing together in the frst place and am looking to wreck..er..I mean use them on something else...motorcyclefoster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Rusty, So I lost this blog years ago, and just now found it. I never got this message. I may have had some at them time, but most of it went to the swap meet right after I started the chop. It is ALL gone now.

      Delete